Circulating items - check out up to 10 items
|Item Type||Loan Period||Renewal|
|Books, audiobooks and playaway bookpacks||21 days||*once for another 21 days|
|DVDs and music CDS||7 days||*once for another 7 days|
*If items are not overdue and don't have holds placed on them.
Reserve textbooks and materials
You may check them out for two-hour use in the Library and return them to the same desk.
Borrowing from other libraries
24/7 return is available via two book drops - the front wall on the left next to the Library entrance and the information booth of Pay Lot B. The book drops are checked and holds are cleared even when the library is closed for semester breaks, but not on official campus holidays.
- Print periodicals including newspapers, magazines and journals are shelved alphabetically by title in the Periodicals Room.
- Reference materials are those that have REF in their call numbers, e.g. 391.0089 P272e REF or VOC REF 610.7 AI52 2012-2013.
Print periodicals and reference materials don't leave the library, but you have 24/7 access to much more through our online databases. Enter your portal username/password for off-campus and mobile access.
- How do I check what items I have checked out and their due dates?
- What is a hold? How do I place a hold on an item?
- How do I renew?
- How to check if the Library has a copy of my textbook?
Check the videos or handouts for answers.
- Can ESL or Community Education students check out items from the Library?
Yes! But go to the bookstore to get your student ID first.